Effective Monday, June 15th, per the Governor's orders, all guests must wear a mask or face covering when entering the clubhouse or when around other team members or guests. We are required to refuse entry to anyone who is not wearing a mask or face covering.
Delcastle Golf Course is taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Guided by the recommendations of the CDC, local, state, and federal guidelines, we have been making numerous changes to our golf operations to assist in providing the safest experience as possible for our guests and staff.
While understanding the real threat of the current conditions we are also trying to provide some level of physical activity and limited social interaction. Establishing this balance during a very fluid situation will be challenging, however, we are working to implement processes and practices to meet this dual objective. In an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following practices below:
To play golf and to minimize contact, you may call the golf shop directly 302.998.9505,3 or book through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to prepay prior to your round. You can also download our mobile app and book your prepaid tee time that way too.
- Cart Rules will be 2 players per cart for those in the same reservation. Single cart requests will be honored for an extra $16 cart fee for 18 holes and $10 cart fee for 9 holes (based on cart availability).
- Everyone must book in advance. We recommend booking online to prepay for your round and minimize contact.
- Walk-up play will not be allowed in order to follow the CDC’s guidelines on gatherings and social distancing; however you can go to our website on your mobile device to book and pay for your round in the parking lot.
- We are OPEN to Non-Delaware residents.
- All on course restrooms have been closed.
- Please do not gather in small groups while on or off the golf course.
- Flag sticks and Cups have been returned to normal but we do recommend leaving the flag in while you putt.
- We are now running 10-minute tee time intervals.
Social Distancing Standards
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests, we are following Social Distancing Standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control. These standards will be strictly enforced without exception. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our employees diligently work to provide a safe environment for everyone.